The first time you open MARS, you will need to configure the MARS database. This article describes the default database installation process.
Default MARS Database Installation
- You should now see a Database Configuration Wizard pop up. Click Next.
- Select Install and configure a new database installation and click on the Next.
- The database will now be created. This process can take up 20 minutes.
If the configuration fails, MARS will offer to install a local Access database. MARS will operate in this instance. However, advanced users will likely prefer to run MARS using the SQL Server install. If the configuration fails and you would like to use the SQL Server install, verify that you have met all the MARS prerequisites.
- Click Finish to complete the database configuration.
- The MARS installation and database configuration is now complete.