This is how you would associate your Google Accounts with SQL-RD. Associating your Google Account gives SQL-RD access to reports you wish to schedule. SQL-RD will use stored credentials to access and export reports.
- Go to View
- Select Integrations
- Select Google Accounts.
- Click Add to add an account.
- Account Name: Enter the account credentials.
- Token Data: After adding account name, click Connect to acquire the Token Data from Google.
This will open a web browser.
- Select the account.
- Click Allow to continue in SQL-RD.
- Close this window.
You will return to SQL-RD with the token data credentials.
- Click Save & Close.
- The Google Accounts is now added to SQL-RD.