This is how you would associate your Slack account(s) with SQL-RD. Associating your Slack account gives SQL-RD access to reports you wish to schedule. SQL-RD will use stored credentials to access and export reports.
Integrations - Slack Accounts
- Go to View.
- Select Integrations.
- Select Slack Accounts.
- Click Add to add an account.
- Account Name: Enter the account credentials.
- Team Name: Enter the workspace's Slack URL
- Access Token: After adding slack account credentials, click Connect to acquire the Access Token from Slack.
- Sign in to your workspace: Enter your workspace's Slack URL.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your email address and password from Slack.
- Click Sign In.
- Click Authorize.
You will return to SQL-RD with the access token credentials.
- Click Save & Close.
- The Slack account is now added to SQL-RD.