This is how you would associate your SSRS account(s) with SQL-RD. Associating your SSRS account gives SQL-RD access to reports you wish to schedule. SQL-RD will use stored credentials to access and export reports.
Integrations - SSRS Accounts
- Go to View.
- Select Integrations.
- Select SSRS Accounts.
- Click Add.
- SSRS Account Name: Enter the name for the account.
- SSRS Server URL: Enter the address of your reporting services server.
- Domain\Username: Enter the domain and user for the SSRS Server URL.
- User's Password: Enter password.
- Server uses custom/forms authentication: Check this option if you are using SQL Azure Reporting Services.
- Share this account with everyone: Check this option so all SQL-RD users can use this account.
- Click Connect.
- Click Save & Close.
- The SSRS Account is now added to SQL-RD.