This article provides a list of the various Crystal runtimes versions and links to install them
Installing Crystal Runtimes
Crystal Runtimes are components that are necessary for any software which uses or distributes Crystal Reports to function properly. There are various versions of Crystal runtimes, and each version of Crystal Reports has a different associated runtime. Our software, Crystal Reports Distributor (or CRD for short), is one such product which requires that runtimes be installed on the machine where the software resides.
- Crystal 8: https://crd.christiansteven.com/hubfs/__downloads/runtimes/cr8.exe
- Crystal 9: https://crd.christiansteven.com/hubfs/__downloads/runtimes/cr9.exe
- Crystal 10: https://crd.christiansteven.com/hubfs/__downloads/runtimes/cr10.exe
- Crystal 11: https://crd.christiansteven.com/hubfs/__downloads/runtimes/cr11.exe
- Crystal 11 .NET: https://crd.christiansteven.com/hubfs/__downloads/runtimes/cr11net.exe
- Crystal 11 R2 SP3: https://crd.christiansteven.com/hubfs/__downloads/runtimes/cr11r2sp3.exe
- Crystal 11.5 .NET:https://crd.christiansteven.com/hubfs/__downloads/runtimes/CrystalReports11_5_NET_2005.msi
- Crystal 12: https://crd.christiansteven.com/hubfs/__downloads/runtimes/cr12.exe
- Crystal 13: https://crd.christiansteven.com/hubfs/__downloads/runtimes/cr13.msi
- Crystal 13 SP8: https://crd.christiansteven.com/hubfs/__downloads/runtimes/cr13sp8.zip
- Crystal 13 (13.0.22): https://go.christiansteven.com/hubfs/__downloads/runtimes/CRRuntime_13_0_22.msi
- Crystal 13 SP 26: https://go.christiansteven.com/hubfs/__downloads/runtimes/CR13SP26MSI32_0-10010309.msi
- Crystal 64: http://go.christiansteven.com/hubfs/ downloads/runtimes/cr64.msi
- The latest version can always be found on SAP's website here.
Once you have installed the appropriate runtimes, you will need to launch the Select Crystal Version tool to tell CRD what runtimes it should be using.
Changing Crystal Runtimes for CRD
- Go to Windows Start > Programs > ChristianSteven Software > CRD > Select Crystal Version
- Select the Crystal Report version you wish to use.