This is how you would associate your Google Accounts with CRD. Associating your Google Accounts gives CRD access to reports you wish to schedule. CRD will use stored credentials to access and export reports.
Integrations - Google Accounts
- Go to View.
- Select Integrations.
- Select Google Accounts.
- Click Add to add an account.
- Account Name: Enter the account credentials.
- Token Data: After adding the account name, click Connect to acquire the Token Data from Google.
This will open a web browser.
- Select the account.
- Click Allow to continue in CRD.
- Close this window.
You will return to CRD with the token data credentials.
- Click Save & Close.
- The Google Account is now added to CRD.