Deliver your Crystal reports directly to SharePoint libraries and folders.
Destinations - SharePoint
- In the Schedule Wizard, go to Destinations.
- Click Add and select Sharepoint.
- Exporting to SharePoint allows you to deliver the report output to a SharePoint Library.
- You can also select a configured location and click the Edit or Remove to edit or Remove the destination respectively.
- Click the Add to specify a location to export to.
- SharePoint Site: Enter the path for your SharePoint Site.
- Domain/Username: Enter the Domain and username required to connect to the site.
- Password: Enter the password for the username specified above.
- Click Connect to connect to the site, once connected you can browse and select the SharePoint Library and path to export to.
- Click OK to save the destination.
For information on format tab, click here.
For information on naming tab, click here.