In order to use ODBC connections you will need to set up an ODBC account
Accounts - ODBC
In order to use ODBC connections you will need to set up an ODBC account.
- Go to Library and select Accounts. In Accounts, select ODBC.
- Or select ODBC Accounts from the card on the home screen.
- Click New ODBC Account.
- In the DSN field, enter the name of the specific Database the ODBC connection points to.
In order to connect to a DSN via ODBC, you must have a 32-bit ODBC System DSN connection for the data source set up on the machine.
- In the User Name and Password fields, enter the relevant ODBC/DSN credentials.
- Once saved you should see the ODBC Accounts in the list.