This article will help you set setup data filtering in an IntelliFront BI Dashboard Visual.
Dashboard - Data/Filtering
- You have the option to apply filtering to dashboard visuals, filter SQL queries or the entire data sources.
- To filter Dashboard visual go to Data/Filtering in the Binding Menu.
- Select Click to set Filter Criteria.
Note: The Date Filter Dashboard item has been improved to allow for selecting an interval between two dates or before/after the specified date.
- In Filter Editor setup the conditions for your dashboard visual.
- You can click on the And to change the logical operator.
- Next to the And, click on the (+) button to add a group or condition.
- If you add a condition, you can select the values added in the binding menu.
- You can set the comparison.
- Set the type of conditions.
- Value: You can compare the dimension and static values.
- Property: You can compare with different values added to the dashboard visual.
- Parameter: You can compare it with the Dashboard Parameter values.
- The Advanced Mode allows you to custom the filter editor using SQL queries.
- Once you finish, click OK to save.