The Groups Manager area allows you to create, edit, and delete groups of users. You can link the Group to a Active Directory (AD) Group.
Groups Manager - Users & Groups
The Groups Manager area allows you to create, edit, and delete groups of users. You can link the Group to a Active Directory (AD) Group. You associate one or more users to a group and assign permissions to the group regarding the areas of IntelliFront BI they can access. Users who have User/Group Management permissions will have access to the Groups Manager.
How do I create a new group?
- Go to Users & Groups and select Groups Manager.
- Or select User Groups from the card on the home screen.
- The Groups page is displayed:
- Click New Group to start a new group.
- Type the Group Name in the Add group name... field and click the pencil icon to save the name.
- In Main you may add a Group description.
- Select a user for this group and click Add User.
Repeat this step to add multiple users.
- Click on Permissions to select the permissions the users mapped to this group will have.
- Optionally, select a board this group can access and click Add Board. Repeat this step to add multiple boards.
If no boards are selected, then the users in the group will have access to all boards.
- Click on Picklists to select the Picklists the group can access. Repeat this step to add multiple picklists.
- Click Save to save this group.