In order to use IntelliFront BI you will need to set up you Windows Account.
Accounts - Windows
In order to use IntellFront BI you will need to set up you windows account.
- Go to Library and select Accounts. In Accounts, select Windows.
- Or select Windows Accounts from the card on the home screen.
- Click New Window Account to add a Windows Account.
- Ensure the Windows Account meets the criteria listed at the top of the page in the blue rectangle.
- In the Name column, enter a name that uniquely identifies this specific Windows Account.
- In the User Name and Password fields, enter the relevant Windows Credentials.
- In the Domain field, enter the domain that this Windows Account belongs to.
- Click Save in the lower right corner.
You should now see the Account displayed in the Windows Account list.