This is a step-by-step installation process for the PBRS Web Application.
It is highly recommended that the PBRS Web Application (including the required PBRS software + API instance) is installed on a separate, dedicated server. This will ensure smooth operation of the Web Application without adversely affecting the performance of your main PBRS scheduler server.
- Ensure that IIS Version 7 or later is already installed on your server.
- You must install PBRS 20210512 version or later.
- You must configure the PBRS API on the above installation. Here's how
- You must be logged in as an Administrator.
Beginning the Installation
To install the latest build/version of PBRS Web, perform the following steps:
- Double-click PBRSSetupX.
- Click Unzip.
- Click Go next to Install PBRS Web Application (Beta).
- Click Unzip.
- Now, you will see the PBRS Web Application Installer screen.
- Installation Path: You can choose to leave the default installation path folder that is currently listed or select your own.
Leaving the default installation path is recommended.
- PBRS API Address: You can choose to leave the default destination folder that is currently listed or select your own.
- Click Install.
- Allow the PBRS Web installation to complete. You do not need to click anything during this process.
- Click OK.
- Click Finish.
- You may now use PBRS Web Application.
- You can access it at http://localhost/.
- Enter your PBRS username and password to Log In.