Deliver your Crystal reports to FTP & Secure FTP directories.
Destination - FTP
- In the Schedule Wizard, go to Destination.
- Click Add and select FTP.
- Destination Name: Give the destination a name.
- FTP Server: Type in the FTP server address.
- FTP Username: Type in the FTP server user name.
- FTP Password: Type in the FTP password.
- FTP Type: There are several types of FTP that are supported.
You can also choose whether to use passive or active mode FTP sessions.
- Remote Directory: Enter the directory, or leave blank for the root directory
- Verify: Click Verify to test your connection.
- You can set Certificate Settings where applicable.
- You can also set Proxy Server details where required. Please make sure to contact your Network Administrator to verify if these are needed.
- In this section, you can append your report to an existing MS Excel (*.xlsx) file located in your FTP Server.
- To append your report to an existing MS Excel (*.xlsx) file, add your FTP Server credentials.
- Once added the FTP Server credentials and selected the remote directory, go to the Append Excel tab.
- Check Append data to existing file checkbox to enable the option.
- Click Browse to browse the Excel (*.xlsx) file.
- Click the down arrow to save the FTP credentials and append excel configurations.
Once finished, click OK and all configuration will remain saved.