This article will guide IntelliFront BI Users to view KPI's created by their Administrators.
KPI's - BI Gallery
- Go to BI Gallery and select KPIs
Here you can view all KPI's created by your Administrator.
KPI Context Menu
- You can pin your favorite KPIs by clicking the pin icon on the top right of the KPI. The KPI will appear on the top of the main KPI Screen.
- Click on the (...) menu on the top right of the KPI to manually update the KPI or to view raw data.
Please Note: KPI’s are automatically updated every 5 minutes.
- Update All KPI’s: To manually update all KPI’s click on this option.
- You can also view your current KPIs and Dashboards in your cellphone.