Deliver your Power BI Reports, Paginated Reports, and SSRS reports to FTP & Secure FTP directories.
This article applies to:
- Power BI Reports & Dashboards (Cloud - Power BI Service)
- Power BI Paginated Reports (Cloud - Power BI Service)
- Power BI Reports & Dashboards (On Premise - Power BI Report Server)
- Power BI Paginated Reports (On Premise - Power BI Report Server)
- Microsoft SSRS Reports (On Premise - SQL Server Reporting Services)
Destination - FTP
- In the Schedule Wizard, go to Destination.
- Click Add and select FTP.
- Destination Name: Give the destination a name.
- FTP Server: Type in the FTP server address.
- FTP Username: Type in the FTP server user name.
- FTP Password: Type in the FTP password.
- FTP Type: There are several types of FTP that are supported.
You can also choose whether to use passive or active mode FTP sessions.
- Remote Directory: Enter the directory, or leave blank for the root directory
- Verify: Click Verify to test your connection.
You can set Certificate Settings where applicable.
- You can also set Proxy Server details where required. Please make sure to contact you Network Administrator to verify if these are needed.