Deliver your SSRS & Power BI reports directly to SharePoint libraries and folders.
This article applies to:
- Power BI Reports & Dashboards (Cloud - Power BI Service)
- Power BI Paginated Reports (Cloud - Power BI Service)
- Power BI Reports & Dashboards (On Premise - Power BI Report Server)
- Power BI Paginated Reports (On Premise - Power BI Report Server)
- Microsoft SSRS Reports (On Premise - SQL Server Reporting Services)
Destinations - SharePoint
- In the Schedule Wizard, go to Destinations.
Click Add and select SharePoint.
- Exporting to SharePoint allows you to deliver report output to a SharePoint Library.
- You can also select a configured location and click the Edit or Remove to edit or remove the destination respectively.
- Click the Add to specify a location to export to.
- SharePoint Site: Enter the path for your SharePoint Site.
- Domain/Username: Enter the Domain and username required to connect to the site.
- Password: Enter the password for the username specified above.
- Click Connect to connect to the site, once connected you can browse and select the SharePoint Library and path to export to.
- Click OK to save the destination.