Here you will be able to see how to add and use your Microsoft Teams accounts with CRD.
Associating your Microsoft Teams account gives CRD access to deliver schedules to your selected Microsoft Teams channel.
Integrations - Microsoft Teams account:
- Go to Integrations.
- Select Microsoft Teams.
- Click Add.
- Account name: Enter the account credentials.
- Office 365 account: Select the Office 365 account that you would like to use.
- Uploaded Files Folder: Select the folder you would like files to be uploaded to.
- Teams ID: Enter the ID of your teams account.
- Click Verify.
- You should see a message pop-up that indicates your account was added successfully.
- Click OK.
- Click Save & Close.
- The Microsoft Teams account is added to CRD.