Bring advanced SSRS Data Driven publishing to your SSRS reports distribution infrastructure - even with a SQL Server Standard license.
Use the data in your database to populate report parameters, filters, destinations, export file formats, output file metadata, email addresses, body text and much more.
- Data Driven Packages make it easy to dynamically create report packs from multiple reports and send many reports in the same email.
- PDF Reports can be merged before delivery and password protected.
- Multiple excel reports can be merged into a single workbook, multiple reports can be zipped and password protected and then emailed.
- Triggers include database record is created or modified, unread email exists, file exists, port receives data, and more
- Reports can even be generated using the information in the database record or email that triggered the action!
It's easy to set a Power BI trigger email or an SSRS triggered Report.
Use event triggered ssrs subscriptions and respond to your business needs by setting schedules to run based on events and triggers rather than date. e.g database record is created/modified or deleted; file exists; and so on.
You can also use time-based triggering, setting report to run at a specific date and time, or to run them hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly or set up your own custom frequencies e.g. 4-4-3, every other day, third Monday of the month, and so on. And the same report can be scheduled to be run multiple times with different parameters, formats, frequencies, and destinations.
The scheduling service runs as a Windows service to enable unattended scheduling. Simply set it & forget it!