CRD Version 7.8 Build 20190911 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
CRD Version 7.8 Build 20190911
- Ability to drag and drop inserts into the attachments field of the send email custom task.
- Added destination naming default to be 'custom' within a Data Driven Schedule.
- Ability to right click (or double click) an error message from the Error Log and have the option to open the corresponding schedule/package.
- Ability to manually refresh the Error Log.
- Ability to use inserts in the subject field of the Exception Handling email.
- Folder Housekeeping is not deleting Folder contents.
- Scheduled backups are not working as expected.
- Group Selection Formula is not updated when schedule is refreshed.
- Unable to use Google Sheets as a destination in a Bursting Schedule.
- Custom constants "CurrentDate" pulling wrong date
- Advanced Dynamic Linking in a Dynamic package does not save properly when edited through the properties of the existing schedule.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next release of CRD is scheduled for November 2019.