CRD Version 7.8 Build 20200129 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
CRD Version 7.8 Build 20200129
- Added the ability to set a schedule to run on 'x' day of the Month.
- Added the option to launch CRD immediately after the installer has completed.
- Dynamic Schedules & Packages not showing execution history correctly.
- Dynamic Schedule Linking does not work as expected.
- Read Receipts & Delivery Receipts do not work as expected.
- File Summary does not work as expected.
- Unable to edit Printer destination.
- Merging all PDFs by Email address within a Data Driven Schedule does not work as expected.
- Exception Handling in Data-Driven schedules deletes the SQL Query when 'Check if the report is blank' is unchecked.
- Default Naming Convention text box is blank in Bursting Schedules.
- Schedules that are set to run close to midnight skip the "Next Run" date when the schedule finishes executing on the chosen "Next Run" date.
- Google Sheets Output Format does not work as expected.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next release of CRD is scheduled for March 2020.