PBRS Version 4.5 Build 20220720 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 4.5 Build 20220720
- Added the ability to connect to office 365 using Modern Authentication (Auth2.0 token-based authorization).
- Numbers are stored as text not numeric, currency, percentage, etc. when exporting to .xlsx data-only.
- Pasting SSRS and Data Driven schedules does not work as expected.
- Unable to add a new PBIRS report to an Event Based schedule.
- Unable to create an Event Based schedule where database record has been modified.
- Parameters are not saving when using a date\time parameter in a paginated report.
- Refresh Datasets is not working as expected in a Data Driven schedule.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for August 2022.