PBRS Version 4.5 Build 20230215 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 4.5 Build 20230111
- Added the ability to input the authorization code for Office 365 into PBRS auth flow so that it can be done outside of the application.
- Office 365 Refresh Tokens will auto refresh before they expire.
- A connection to an SMTP server will be closed after a certain length of time if no response has been sent from the SMTP server.
- Checking for Blank Reports with a SQL Query within Data Driven Packages results in an error message being sent.
- Event Based schedules using unread emails as a condition are not moving emails into other inboxes as expected.
- Users that are assigned to Groups are unable to log into PBRS using windows authentication.
- Unable to give Permissions to Users in a Group.
- Changes made to Users in User Manager are not being saved.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for February 2023.