Bring advanced SSRS Data Driven subscription features to your SSRS reports distribution
infrastructure - even with a SQL Server Standard license.
Use the data in your database to automatically & dynamically populate report filters, destinations, export file formats, email addresses, body text and much more, mass-generating, exporting and delivering separate SSRS reports to individual recipients.
- Data Driven Packages make it easy to dynamically create report packs from multiple reports and send separate reports in the same email.
- PDF reports can even be merged before delivery and password protected.
- Multiple Excel reports can be merged into a single workbook, multiple reports can be zipped and password protected, and then emailed.
- Data-drive and automatically set file metadata e.g. Author, Title, Subject, Tags and so on.
- Your corporate theme & culture are important, and so PBRS supports fully customized and full html email body formatting. The html code can be dynamic and data-driven too, allowing you to use different themes for different clients or departments!
- E-mail subscriptions and database connections are performed using the latest TLS encryption.
- Multi-threading functionality allows for unlimited simultaneous exports, limited only by the power of your server.
It's easy to setup SSRS data driven subscription schedules to run at a specific date and time, or to run them hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly or set up your own custom frequencies e.g. 4-4-3, every other day, third Monday of the month, and so on. And the same report can be scheduled to be run multiple times with different parameters, formats, frequencies, and destinations.
Distribute SSRS Reports and respond to your business needs by setting schedules to run based on events and triggers rather than date.
The scheduling service runs as a Windows service to enable unattended scheduling. Simply set it & forget it!