CRD Version 7.8 Build 20191225 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
CRD Version 7.8 Build 20191225
- Added the ability to move an email from one folder to another in a given mailbox from within the "Unread Email" condition of an Event Based Schedule.
- Added a search bar in the Address Book.
- Added the ability to see the schedule ID in the detail view so that it can be used for advanced command lines.
- Added the ability to right-click within the email log to access schedule properties.
- Added the ability to import and export one or more schedules at a time from a file.
- Blank Report checking does not work as expected.
- Outlook View does not work as expected.
- Printer "Task Option" window does not appear when creating printer destination.
- Split Package Tool disables all reports in the package and removes the destination.
- Unable to add a fax machine destination.
- Backup and Restore does not work as expected.
- Custom Task Zip Files does not work as expected.
- Dynamic Package does not show history for all reports within the package.
- Google Sheets Destination does not work as expected.
- Occasional errors when exporting to FTP destination.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next release of CRD is scheduled for January 2020.