CRD Version 7.8 20211122 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
CRD Version 7.8 Build 20211122
- Added the ability to see schedules unique ID within the properties so that it can be referenced in the database.
- Print Default Method does not save.
- Crystal Engine Print Method does not work as expected.
- Schedule a CRD Backup does not work as expected.
- Run stored procedure task does not work as expected.
- 'Do not check and restart the scheduler' option does not work as expected.
- Automation Schedules history is showing up twice.
- After closing the main window of CRD, the process remains running in the background.
- General UI Improvements.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next release of CRD is scheduled for January 2022.