IntelliFront BI Version 126.96.36.199 20220914 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
IntelliFront BI Version 188.8.131.52 20220914
- Added HTML as an output format.
- Added the ability to clone a dashboard.
- Added the ability to create custom Aggregation Functions.
- Added the ability to set a dashboard Fixed Width and Height.
- Added Column Filter as a new Grid Dashboard Item.
- Improved rebinding dashboard items function.
- Added the ability to specify a color scheme's opacity level.
- Specify the color values with an Alpha Channel from the Color Picker.
- Added the ability to search data in the Grid item using Column filters.
- Added the ability to rename a data source using the Web Dashboard's UI.
- Added 'Week-Year' as a Group Interval.
- Added a new (joinRule) function to allow comparisons of metric values between the current and the shifted time period (Parallel Period).
- Added the ability to to create conditional formatting for Card Item based on the Measure (Actual or Target Values), Series Dimension, or on the delta between Actual / Target.
- Added the ability to change a selected Card element Font, add an Icon or apply the background color to the entire Card.
- Improved the Date Filter Dashboard item to allow for selecting an interval between two dates or before/after the specified date.
- View Documentation feature not working as expected.
- SSRS reports are timing out after five minutes.
- After installation, the default API address does not default to localhost.
- User Names are not displayed in full and are not in alphabetical order.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next release of IntelliFront BI is scheduled for November 2022.