MARS Version 7.0 Build 20170802 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
MARS Version 7.0 Build 20170802
- New installations of MARS will install the database using SQL Server 2016 Express
- 'Log a call' option in MARS now re-directs to a new support request page
- 'Browse Kbase' option under resources now directs to the new Help Center
- Ability to create new schedules using an .accdb format type
- Modifying schedules that use an .accdb format will no longer error when executing
- Setting options for .csv formats work as expected when the file is exported
Thank you all for your feedback. The next release of MARS is scheduled for September 2017.