PBRS Version 2.0 Build 20190605 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 2.0 Build 20190605
- Schedule Power BI Reports created in Power BI Report Server (PBIRS)
- Ability to bulk modify report rendering settings for Power BI schedules
- Create and manage SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) accounts under 'Integrations'
- Select a pre-saved SSRS account when creating an PBIRS or SSRS report schedule
- New group permission which requires users to enter in their SSRS credentials when creating an SSRS schedule
- Authentication to SSRS or a SQL database where the password contains an equal sign (=) will no longer fail
- Event-Based schedules using 'Database record exists' as a condition now run as expected
- Update your license number under the 'About PBRS' screen
- Modifying the page and height within the 'Report Rendering' screen of a Power BI schedule will now reflect as expected for Power BI reports embedded into an email destination
- Using multiple SMTP servers now work as expected
- 'Log a Call' button now directs to the correct support form page
- Page range settings for JPG format now save as expected
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for July 2019.