PBRS Version 2.0 Build 20190612 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 2.0 Build 20190612
- Power BI Reports Reflow coming soon!
- Unable to use constants in a single package schedule
- Users visibility to schedules they do not have access to within the system folders
- Single schedules (for Power BI) icon changes color after a single schedule for PBIRS is created
- Creating a Power BI data driven schedule, adding a value into a filter errors if an SSRS data driven schedule had executed prior.
- Additional performance improvements & minor bug fixes included in this release
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for July 2019.