PBRS Version 3.0 Build 20190801 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 3.0 Build 20190801
- Multiple instances (data driver rows) of a SSRS report in a Data-Driven schedule can now be executed in parallel.
- Added the ability to trigger custom tasks and workflows if a schedule or report is unsuccessful.
- Added the option to overwrite files when exporting to a folder destination.
- When using the custom task 'Build Excel Workbook' the output format result is an xml file not xlsx.
- "Relative Time" does not work.
- Cannot use Inserts in Packaged Report Properties for SSRS in Data Driven Packages
- Creating a new Power BI data-driven schedule just after running an SSRS data driven schedule causes setting filters to fail if the filter value is a data-driven insert.
- Error when the Data Driver returns no records has been replaced with a clear description"Data Driver returned no records".
- Error when you try to access Configuration-> Reports-> Event-Based Packages.
- Error when you click on "Check for Updates"
- Occasionally, and without logical explanation, a schedule may run more than once at or around the scheduled time.
- The failure of one instance (data driver record) of a Data Driven schedule will no longer cause the entire schedule to fail.
- Issue where schedule history sometimes reports success when it should have reported failure.
- Right clicking on a package and choosing Open (rather than Properties or Execute) makes it unusable.
- Schedule execution history window should sort times chronologically and not alphabetically.
- Schedule name should not automatically be changed after selecting a different SSRS report.
- The status bar should update after error message box is closed.
- "Merge PDF" custom tasks does not work.
- Automation Schedules set to run hourly sometimes triggers more than once an hour.
- Cannot execute a Power BI Data-Driven schedule when PNG is selected as the output format.
- CurrentScheduleName insert in Packages does not work.
- Cannot execute SSRS Data Driven Schedule using Google Drive or Google Sheets as a destination.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for September 2019.