PBRS Version 3.0 Build 20191008 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 3.0 Build 20191008
- Added Data Driven Automation Schedules. A Data-Driven Automation Schedule gives you the ability to data-drive variables of your Custom Tasks without the need to schedule a report.
- Added the ability to Data Drive Number of copies and Page Range for Printer Destination in a Data Driven Schedule.
- Added a check box option to "overwrite existing file" when the report output is saved to disk in a Data Driven Schedule and Data Driven Packages.
- Added the ability to use a "user defined constant" to populate the SSRS Service URL.
- Added the ability to remove the White Space from a Power BI report when exported to PDF format.
- Added new SSRS Insert options "SSRS output Format", "SSRS Report Execution Time", " SSRS Report Folder'', "SSRS Report Name", and "SSRS Total Pages (PDF)"
- Added the ability to identify within the History Tab When a report or report instance fails which instance of the report failed and the Parameter values.
- Added a Date Picker Calendar to Power BI Report Filters.
- Added Multi-value filters (pipe delimited) for Power BI reports.
- Start Date information missing from Event History in an Event Based Schedule.
- Adding a Dropbox account in PBRS did not work as expected.
- Appending Date/ Time stamps did not work as expected.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for November 2019.