PBRS Version 3.0 Build 20200122 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 3.0 Build 20200122
- Power BI Accounts: Users will only be able to see and view accounts that they have
created or those which have been explicitly shared with them.
- Added the ability in the collective properties screen to allow users to change the
report's username and password.
- Excel Output now includes decimal places if these are shown in the Power BI Report.
- Added the ability to share schedules with other users and groups.
- Added the ability for the schedule owner to receive error alerts.
- When a schedule is copied and pasted a non administrator cannot see the pasted
- Custom Task- Zip File does not work as expected.
- Excel Exports missing the last row.
- MS Excel format options for Worksheet Name and Workbook password for Power BI did
not work as expected.
- Power BI Packages Report has a '.' in the Report Name when runs.
- Refresh Dataset settings in Single and Package Schedule Properties for Power BI
does not save.
- In System Monitor schedules do not move to the "Currently Executing" section.
- Unable to remove a schedule from the "Execution Queue" in System Monitor.
- A Data Driven schedule with more than 200 rows in the Data Driver with a destination
of Embedded email fails.
- When you drag and drop the SSRS URL into the field, it is inserted twice.
- When you copy and paste a data-driven schedule, the DSN User ID & Password get
preserved for the data driver, but NOT for SQL Stored Procedure tasks.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for March 2020.