PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20200630 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20200630
- Added the ability to specify and schedule reports using Power BI Bookmarks.
- Added the ability to save a copy of the snapshot report and customize the file name using inserts.
- Added the ability to reveal the Password and Secret of a Power BI account so it can be validated.
- When using a Data Driven Schedule with Power BI Reports, it is now possible to specify and run a number of records simultaneously (multi-threaded), rather than sequentially.
- Negative values are not reporting correctly in MS Excel.
- Unable to save a specified time in Exception Handling.
- CC and BCC fields do not get evaluated when using inserts in a Data Driven Schedule.
- Process Watcher does not work as expected.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for July 2020.