PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20200803 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20200803
- Added the ability to specify a template file to use for Power BI visual export so that it is preformatted.
- Added the ability to specify to append all visual data to one excel worksheet so that multiple visuals can be placed on the same worksheet.
- Added the ability to use inserts for the Filter table/column field so that it can be data-driven.
- Added the ability to resize the Filters pane.
- Added the ability to select multiple print queues at the same time.
- Added the ability to sort the printer queues in the virtual print queue library.
- Added a table that logs the steps of schedule execution.
- Added the Schedule Name to the report export Error Message.
- Improved the Data Driven alerts when a Data Driven Schedule fails to run.
- General improvements to the process watcher User Interface.
- Copying a Data Driven Automation Schedule does not work as expected.
- Copying a Data Driven Schedule does not work as expected.
- Zip File option does not work as expected when using Excel Format.
- Merge Excel Files does not work as expected.
- Unchecking 'Run custom tasks' option in Exception Handling Wizard does not work as expected.
- Inserts do not work as expected when inserting a record into a Database.
- Execute Schedule Task does not work as expected.
- HTML output does not render correctly.
- Blank report checking fails on Database connection.
- Schedule Backup does not work as expected.
- SSRS Default parameters does not work as expected.
- Report Settings for a report within a package are not saving.
- Reports with commas in the data do not render correctly when using csv format.
- Passing HTML from a data-driven insert into the email body and then running the schedule with an event-based schedule does not work as expected.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for September 2020.