PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20200325 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20200325
- Added the option to "Ignore filter value when insert values are blank" at run time.
- Added "Ignore Header" for CSV Output Format for Power BI schedules.
- Added a new insert called "Current Server" to PBRS Constants.
- Added the ability to specify which server a schedule should be executed on when using Collaboration mode.
- Added the ability to update mass update all email address in schedules from within schedules as well as the address book.
- Added the ability to view schedule ID in properties and in details.
- Added Google Sheets output format for Power BI Service Paginated Reports Package.
- Added the ability to import email addresses into the PBRS Address Book using a CSV file.
- Added the permission "Execute Only".
- Other general enhancements. (Tidying up)
- Rename Context Menu Schedule does not work as expected.
- Copy/Paste a Power BI Schedule does not work as expected.
- Unable to access the scheduling Properties within an Event Based Schedule where "Run existing schedules" has been selected.
- Unable to import any file type except .adbx to the Address Book.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for April 2020.