PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20210113 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20210113
- Added the ability to use Slicers to filter data.
- Added the ability to handle Report Filters where the Table Name and or Column Name contains a space.
- Added Data Driven for PBIRS reports.
- Added the ability to use inserts for all PBIRS filter values.
- Preview button in Packaged Report Properties does not work as Expected for Power BI reports.
- Preview button in Context Menu in PBIRS Single Schedules does not work as expected.
- Blank Report "File Size Check" for Power BI Single Schedule is not working as expected.
- Manipulate PDF task does not work as expected.
- Unable to manually execute Schedules from the System Monitor.
- CSV export does not show column headers if the table does not have data.
- Running a report to a "Denied Folder" shows as success in History Wizard.
- Error in Virtual Print Queue Manager.
- Remove column headers does not work as expected for Power BI Data-Driven Schedules.
- Merging PDF Files using Inserts for File Name results in two Inserts being created.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for February 2021.