PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20211006 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20211006
- Added the ability to create SQL Server accounts so that SQL Server credentials can be stored in PBRS.
- Added the ability to set which server is the main server and which one is the failover from within the Collaboration window.
- Added a DELETE API Endpoint so that schedules can be deleted via the API.
- Added the option to set a "Limit Email Size" within Messaging Options for SMTP. Once the limit is reached PBRS will automatically split files into several emails.
- Failover server information will be saved in the database instead of the config file.
- Added the option to fail a schedule after rendering timeout has been exceeded.
- Added the ability to use a SQL Server database account to set up a "Database Record Exists" event-based condition so that data can be checked.
- Added the ability to use a SQL Server database account to set up a "Database Record Modified" event-based condition so that data can be checked.
- The 'Execute Only' permission does not work as expected when Windows Integrated Authentication is on.
- PDF outputs do not maintain page order for PBRS On Premise reports when using Method 3.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for November 2021.