PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20220112 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20220112
- Added the ability to create a Power BI account using Azure Code authorization that includes a client secret so that it can be used to create schedules.
- Some reports are not exporting completely.
- The server file system is being filled with crash dumps.
- It is not possible to export reports with pages longer than 1200px.
- Event-Based packages are missing the 'Reports & Dashboards' option.
- Unable to use the Preview option from the Context Menu for a Data Driven Single Schedule when using SQL Server Account.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for February 2022.