SQL-RD Version 7.4 Build 20190123 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
SQL-RD Version 7.4 Build 20190123
- Ability to send emails with non-Latin language using UTF-8 encoding
- A sample account has been added to the accounts library for use of basic testing
- Errors caused by the email log within the system monitor have been resolved
- Data driven schedules now generate all report outputs as expected
- Existing dynamic schedules' Report Service URL no longer defaults to the SQL-RD samples database when editing the schedule
- Connecting the SQL-RD interface to the SQL-RD database via an ODBC connection now work as expected
- Additional performance improvements & minor bug fixes included in this release
Thank you all for your feedback. The next SQL-RD release is scheduled for February 2019.