SQL-RD Version 7.4 Build 20191016 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
SQL-RD Version 7.4 Build 20191016
- Added the ability to cache SSRS authentication details so that it can be used in the future.
- Added the ability to "Right Click" a schedule from within the error log and access the properties of the schedule.
- Added the ability to use an "insert" to dynamically populate the number of print pages required.
- You can now edit a Data Driven Schedule even if the Data Driver DSN does not exist on your computer.
- Added the ability to change the Exception handling email subject.
- Added the ability to export System Schedule Reports (Configuration- Reports) to Excel.
- Added a search bar to the Address Book.
- HTML Email images are sometimes blank.
- User Forums access the wrong page.
- Email Messages for Error Handling were not being delivered.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next SQL-RD release is scheduled for November 2019.