PBRS Version 3.0 Build 20191113 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 3.0 Build 20191113
PBRS is now 64 bit. You will need to upgrade from your 32 bit version. Read the upgrade notes first!
- Added the ability to export extremely large reports that previously would error , now do not error.
- Added the ability within User Manager to enter an email address for users so that they can be added to 'Error Handling' as 'schedule owner'
- Printer Destination for Power BI Reports did not work as expected.
- Preview button from within the Report Filters screen did not work as expected.
- Drag & Drop SSRS URL inserts from within Data Driven Schedule for SSRS reports did not work as expected.
- Drop Box destination did not work as expected.
- HTML Embed for SSRS schedules did not work as expected.
- Copied schedules were not visible to the user who copied them.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for January 2020.