PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20200530 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20200530
- Added the ability to chain batch processes with reports using command line.
- Added the ability to export Report Tables to Excel.
- Added the ability to remove the Title and Column Headers for CSV outputs.
- Added a notification when deleting an Event Based schedule if the schedule is in use within an Event Based Package schedule.
- Added the option to deliver emails within a Data-Driven schedule immediately instead of at the end of the schedule so that they are sent out sooner.
- Added the ability to Data-Drive the report page to render using the page name or number.
- Added the option to run Custom Tasks Before or After in an event Based Schedule.
- Added the ability to compress PDFs before delivery.
- Added the ability to use the native paginated rendering API.
- General Improvements to Event Based and Data Driven Schedules.
- General improvements to Custom Calendar.
- Unable to export a Power BI Data Driven schedule using JPG as a destination format.
- Context menu for Package schedules does not work as expected.
- Copy / Paste for Data Driven schedules does not work as expected.
- Disabled Event Based schedules are automatically enabled when added to an Event Based Package.
- Existing schedule names are not appearing correctly in Event Based Schedules.
- Snapshot ID displayed after last "." instead of first.
- SSRS Parameter Inserts does not work as expected.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for June 2020.