PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20201021 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20201021
- Added the ability to include additional body text when embedding a report into an email.
- Added the ability to use Data Driven Inserts for basic filter operator.
- Added an Index to the VirtualPrintQueue table.
- General UI improvements.
- Watermark font and color does not work as expected for Paginated Reports in the cloud.
- The Process Watcher shows the Report Name instead of the schedule name.
- Data-Driven Paginated Report remain in the Process Watcher after completion.
- "Use the default naming convention" is not being populated when editing a Disk Destination.
- Error when converting from a GUID to String in a Data Driven Schedule.
- Multiple visuals are being sent in an email when using the Embed option.
- Web Archive attachment not attaching properly to an email.
- Ignore header option is hidden for SSRS reports.
- Ignore Header option is hidden for Automation reports.
- Empty characters for CSV separator (SSRS) show up as comma.
- UK Date Format is not being kept when a Power BI report exports to Excel Format.
- Unable to edit the Data Driver in a Data Driven Schedule when the Data Driver returns no records.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for November 2020.