PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20201118 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20201118
- Added the ability to use Azure Blob Storage as a destination.
- Added a preview button in PBIRS on the Report Filters Tab.
- PBIRS: Added the ability to export multiple selected pages to a PDF.
- General UI improvements.
- Insert 'CurrentShortMonthDayName' does not work as expected.
- Insert 'CurrentShortweekDayName' does not work as expected.
- The "File Check Size" method for Blank Reporting results in an error.
- When using a template the Worksheet name is being overwritten when outputting to MS Excel Data-Only Format.
- Power BI export switching date format to mm/dd/yyyy from dd/mm/yyyy automatically.
- Paginated Reports are being duplicated at runtime when "Merge Excel Files' is checked.
- API: Added the ability to traverse the PBRS file system down to schedules.
- API: Added the ability to authenticate using PBRS username and password.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for January 2021.