PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20210217 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
PBRS Version 4.0 Build 20210217
- Added the ability to create a SharePoint account using modern authentication flow.
- Added the ability to create a SQL Server backup from within the application.
- Added the ability to view Smart Folders using Detail View.
- Single schedules execute multiple times when using collaboration and multi-threading.
- PBIRS schedules always timeout after 60 seconds regardless of the max timeout setting.
- "Add" button in the Package Reports wizard displays the Power BI Package Report Properties as default.
- Custom Output Format for SSRS Reports does not work as expected.
- Copying of Package Reports does not copy all the Report Options.
- SSRS report parameter errors do not log an error in schedule history.
- Event-Based polling time is not showing as expected in System Monitor.
- Preview button is not available in the Report filters wizard when creating schedules for Power BI Reports.
- Copying a package with reports using visual titles fails to bring visual titles to the copy.
- Custom Task: Add Column to Table does not work as expected.
Thank you all for your feedback. The next PBRS release is scheduled for March 2021.